Our products are available at major gourmet supermarkets throughout Indonesia. Find a retailer closest to you or you can also purchase JJ Royal Coffee through our website.
We can ship our coffee to you if you’re located in Indonesia area. Our prices are excluding shipping charges incurred, which will be charged to the customer at check out.
For international purchases (outside of Indonesia), you can purchase through our website (limited countries) or chat button at the left corner of the webpage. Our prices are excluding all shipping charges incurred, which will be charged to the customer. Please contact us via chat if your run into problems while ordering.
- All international purchase will be Franco-Jakarta
- Before purchase on our website, you can leave us your address and your forwarder contact (if you have one) then we will check the shipping price for you. If you don’t have a designated forwarder, we will appoint one for you.
- We will not be liable for any clearance charges and custom requirements at consigned country.
- We can assist process the necessary custom-related documents upon customers’ requests, but it is the customer’s responsibility to make sure shipment has all the required documentation upon entering consigned country
- Any additional fees for documents will be charged to customer.
- If you’re interested in becoming our distributor, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com or you can contact our hotline at +62 21 5722 678
- You will get Discounts and it will depend on quantity ordered and other considerations.
- We have special packaging for restaurants and cafés, kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com more information.
If you’re located in the US, you can contact our US distributor through their website https://www.jjroyalsupreme.com/contactus
If you’re located in the Singapore, you can contact our distributor through their website https://jjroyalcoffee.sg/pages/contact-us
The first step is to email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Due to high demand and seasonal harvesting, we occasionally have limited availability on some of our origins on our online site. With a special email request, we may be able to fulfill your order or the very least, personally recommend a similar origin according to your taste preference. So do check in with us!
With our specialized quad-sealed packaging, we have crafted a coffee package to last 16 months in our sealed packs before opening. Our packaging comes in smaller 200g bags for a reason. Once opened, we recommend using the beans within 7 days whilst storing the coffee in a sealed container away from sunlight.
All our coffees are Halal-certified and produced in Halal-compliant factory in Indonesia!